Thursday, April 2, 2015

Reading Response

     I am doing my reading response on the essay "Potato Spirit". I thought this was an interesting essay. It was very detailed and the essay seemed to get every readers attention. I like how the essay described the potato as a good and evil thing at the same time. 
     In the essay "Potato Spirit", the author wrote about the potato like it was a good thing in the beginning. The author said that potatoes are a good thing and everyone should have one. The author also said that he was going to paint a picture of his friends and family with a potato in front of everyone so that way people will see the importance of the potato. I thought it was a good and interesting creative essay.
     When the essay started to come to the end, the author made the potato seem like a dark thing. The author would say stuff like it's good but it's good because it wants to draw you in. I thought that was funny and that it was cool the way the author explained in detail why they said that a potato is good and bad. All in all this essay was fun to read and I recommend it for everyone looking to read something short who wants a good laugh/giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment