Thursday, January 29, 2015

Reading Response
            I found the poem Terrorist very interesting. It caught my eye because first of all the title. It reminded me of war. As a future marine I thought it would be interesting. As I read the poem, I wasn't disappointed. The poem was everything I was hoping it would be. It had great structure and I just enjoyed reading it.
           As I read the poem, I noticed the wording in it. The wording surprised me because I wasn't expecting it to be as detailed as it was. That made it really stand out. I was enjoying all the details as I was reading on. Also the detail in the poem made it easier to understand it and imagine it. I could picture everything that was in the poem. 
            Out of all the poems in the book Tocqueville, Terrorist was definitely my favorite. It had had more detail than any other poem, I think, and it was so imaginary and I could picture everything. I don't normally read poems and I don't really like poetry, but this poem is a great one. If I had to recommend a poem to anyone, this would be the one. It grabs the reader's attention and it drags you in. It makes you feel like you're part of what's happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment